Sunday, January 20, 2013

sunday post 123d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2883. righteo, final, final events for sunday?
-+only, the door was locked! i yelled through the window, 'joey, can you here me? is that you?" and from the outside, joey called back, "yes, it's me. can you let me in, please?' i laughed and yelled back through the window, "i would, only the door's locked! wait here and i'll get mother, okay?' then i walked myself slowly and safely to the stairs, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. clutching the stair rail, i yelled, 'hey, mum, can you hear me? joey's here now; can you please let her in??' luckily, PIG mum heard and came downstairs to open the door for joey.
-we then sat @ the computer and played bookworm! only, when leanne still hadn't arrived by 4:15pm, i gave her a call. turns out she'd forgot! >< and she was out doing sth else, meaning she couldn't come over. ><
-after we hung up, i tried asking joey if just the two of us could go for drinks @ sakuraya together, but joey said she wasn't comfortable with herself taking me. fair enough.
-instead, we watched the rest of the despicable me DVD that pole bought me for christmas! i swear, every time i see it, i fall in love with the minions all over again. XD
-then, coz it wasn't even 4pm yet, joey stayed and watched one episode of house, season six with me!
-after we finished watching that, joey said 'twas time for her to get going, coz she was cooking dinner tonight, and walked behind me to the loo once more, where i managed fine by myself.
-after she left, i returned briefly online, until PIG mum came downstairs and demanded i shower. poor ela. ><
-so i washed and rinsed my own hair today. not only did PIG mum gleefully force poor ela to scrub various body parts numerous times, she also restricted me to just watching each body part three times. *sigh*
-after i dried and rekitted myself (PIG mum only helped with my bra and elf's AFO), i went outside and read for awhile whilst PIG mum was upstairs showering.
-one more loo trip for me before we left for dinner @ the big gun chinese restaurant with uncle yuk tai, aunty denise and kenneth and kitty's family!
-one definite highlight for this fortnight: uncle yuk tai gave me not one, but TWO FULL (not heaped, just level) bowls of rice tonight!!! i also enjoyed some chicken, tofu, fish and egg.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before we left.
-back home, i returned online, taking myself once more slowly and safely to the loo @ 9pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: 11:30pm torture session with vincent the physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ the calamvale chinese BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-then it's carol coming to watch me shower in the arvo.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: