Saturday, January 26, 2013

saturday post 124b

heylo again, and one final greeting for saturday! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1733. sweet, i'm even over 1.5 grand. XD anyways, final, final events for saturday?
-when leanne arrived, dad let her in, PIG mum came downstairs to greet her and we all went over to the gobbling :P table for a yak.
-first, dad returned some crockery to leanne that the yong's had lent us when we were over @ there place for christmas dinner, then, leanne had bought both parents a papa rotti bun each! for us, we shared a packet of small fries from maccas with some tomato sauce. XD
-PIG mum stayed for an extra five minutes after dad left before she headed upstairs for pigland.
-leanne and i just yakked. :o) she now attends some church along camp road, and turns out that uncle yong had a surprise birthday party @ landmark for his 70th birthday!
-suddenly, annette arrived ten minutes early! she just made herself a cuppa and joined our conversation.
-at 4pm, i walked leanne to the door and we hugged bye.
-from there, i headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and dried my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (annette helped with my back, era, and for some strange reason, elf) before mostly rekitting myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO). then i walked over to the loo for two tinkles before annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo toastie.
-and alas, because she'd seen me nibble a few chips tonight, annette only lemme have one cheese! >< i also made myself one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my last for today that i could 'incorrectly'.
-then, while i munched away, annette massaged ela for about twenty-five minutes.
-just before 5:50pm, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-alas, once she left, i couldn't return online, coz PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced poor em on 100+ minutes of exercises for poor ela and poor elf, culminating with a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes, before i was finally allowed back online! yup, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-lol, and just as i sat down, the doorbell rang! the parents demanded i go answer it; i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above god's hatred, not letting him push me over and opened the door for aunty a with a "happy australia day!'
-then i returned online. we're awaiting uncle calvin's arrival now; li na's playing azarenka for the australian open women's championship!
-toms; again, just church, definitely nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch @ plaza afterwards and also fingers crossed that i get some visitors toms arvo! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's 'be late for something'.

No comments: