Thursday, January 17, 2013

friday post 125b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3875. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia arrived, PIG mum was outside doing something and couldn't be bothered to open the door for aunty lucia. instead, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let aunty lucia inside myself, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower today - i washed my own hair, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (aunty lucia helped only with my back and era), had another tinkle then mostly creamed myself (aunty lucia helped with era, my back and my calves). aunty lucia spread aloe vera over me then got me rekitted, before Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had roughly half of the yummy triple spring onion bun i'd bought last night. when i'd challenged PIG mum as to the whereabouts of my second half, she told me that she'd give it to dearest dad for his supper tonight. lol, why doesn't she ever gimme any supper?? XD
-before aunty lucia left, i went once more to the loo. actually, after i signed her off, the parents spent several more minutes yakking with her.
-me, i'm hoping to get my naruto fix now!
-so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: