Tuesday, January 1, 2013

tuesday post 120

good afternoon! hey, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2346 steps today and  secondly, TWFT topic's 'this year, live by the beatitudes (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, awesome start to the year! nature didn't call till like 7:50am this morning, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for another pot :P shortly before 10am.
-when PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," both bear bear and i wished her a happy 2013, then i groused @ her, 'is dad taking us out somewhere today? else i'm not getting outta bed!" XD PIG mum replied, 'dad's taking us to westfield chermside" ohh, i've never been there before! garden city, fortnightly, carindale, usually every boxing day but never westfield chermside!
-so fifteen minutes lateri was using the pot :P once more, but only for two tinkles coz i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returned to bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full tall mug of water, which i'll admit to holding 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving for chermside, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat with percy the angel/saint.
-when i finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the camry.
-and dad tootled us out to chermside! he took us along some airport link road thing, that was a first.
-thankfully, i was allowed to use sparkless today, phew.
-on arrival, PIG mum took me once to the loo, while dad went to validate my disabled parking permit.
-then we went shopping! alas, almost all the book stores stayed closed today, but i did get several happy minutes reading feist's 'flight of the nighthawks' while the parents browsed myer.
-again, lunch was a disappointment, if luckily less of one than the boxing day sales had been. @ least i got warm food today (chicken katsudon from hanaichi, yummy!), even if i'm still waiting for chips (i'll hopefully get some thursday night!) and was still restricted to just water (like boxing day).
-more shopping after lunch. i got a shirt, the parents prolly got some stuff too.
-dad tootled us home around 4pm. alas, the first thing horrid PIG mum did was gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and bring back all the washing inside.
-that done, i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: wednesday, right? hopefully aunty wendy will come mind me for three hours and hopefully someone will remember to come supervise my shower @ 4pm! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: