Tuesday, January 22, 2013

wednesday post 126

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1706 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'four lessons learned on your journey (2)'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'like father, like son' but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~for some reason, annette arrived like ten minutes early today! amanda arrived soon after her and i headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower shortly after my arrival - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO). then i headed over to the loo for one more tinkle before going out to the kitchen and making my own arvo toastie.
-alas, they only allowed me one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but @ least i got to squirt mayo, meaning this week's been all satisfied, yay! i also made myself one mug of tea, white and two, which was my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, annette massaged ela for like twenty minutes, while we all just chatted away.
-then, time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to annette's car. much thanks to annette who helped me with my seatbelt both ways.
-annette tootled us three off to the first toastmasters for the year!
-horrid PIG mum's new rule: i haveta walk up the ramp to Q block. hopefully she'll relax the rule come winter, when it's dark very early.
-actually, there was drama! we couldn't get in, coz there was a fire somewhere on campus! (someone said 'I' block, wherever that is) then the security guy told us that we needed a parking permit, just the card that let us through the boom gates wasn't enough!
-even funnier, because of the fire fiasco, the security guards forgot to open the door for us! meaning we had our very first OUTDOORS meeting ever!
-i told amy i'd finally found an alcoholic drink i liked; neil told me he'd gone to southbank to welcome in the new year with his niece.
-i threw my shoe @ kesara during his speech. he said i could! XD during the break, when i reassured him that i'd intentionally thrown the shoe to the right of him, he'd said, "no, no, next time, you must throw your shoe AT me, that way i can dodge it and look clever!" XD
-and kasun chose me for table topics! i talked about how brisbane has changed over the past two decades.
-afterwards, amanda and annette came back for me, took me once more to the loo before leaving.
-huh, dunno why PIG mum said i could only have chips OR a caesar wrap. she left me fifteen bucks; i could've had both! *sigh* so i got myself large chips and an orange juice.
-back home, sneaky dad tried stealing some of my chips. luckily, i was alert and asked for them back.
-after that, instant bedtime. zzz. XD
-for some odd reason, nature kept calling last night! i used the pot :P three times last night, once this morning and once this morning when dearest dad left for work. when i asked him why he'd tried to steal my chips last night, dad had just laughed, "oh, no, you were shouting me them!" XD
-once he left, i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) then gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one tall full mug of water.
-after breakfast, i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the 4WD.
-hey, carol should be here soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: