Wednesday, January 2, 2013

wednesday post 123b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2043 (yay, i'm just over two grand XD). righteo, continuing today's events?
-phew, una didn't double-book herself again, arriving just before 4pm. XD
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to una who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before una flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, only haveing one tinkle when una was doing elf's AFO.
-after rinsing the floor for me, i held una's hand gently and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-in another omen that 2013's gonna be awesome, una lemme make a double perfect toastie! :D yup, double cheese, double ham and mayo~ with that, i drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-una started massaging ela @ just past 4:55pm. i told her to turn on ten's news first, so she'd have sth to watch while i read and she massaged ela.
-before she left, she took me once more to the loo. i dunno if she asked PIG mum to sign her off, or PIG mum shooed her away, but 'twas PIG mum who got me outta the loo.
-i'm just listening to nine's news right now.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: