Saturday, January 19, 2013

sunday post 123b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 1669. righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled us off to church. i spent the drive with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat with percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me through the day okay.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left to join dearest dad @ the canto service.
-phew, i stayed seated for service again today. i sang everything, meant nothing and also sang the harmony for three songs.
-speaker today was this guy who was actually the vice-head of the bible college that lams attends!
-he spoke on the topic 'two questions', concerning saul.
-after service, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, i grabbed some morning tea then sat down.
-for morning tea, i ate one wafer, one mini-sausage roll, one small rectangle of sponge cake and drank one plastic cup of orangey-coloured cordial. the lil chunk of sponge cake i haveta thank aunty vicky for; she randomly brought it over for me; i didn't ask her to please pass me a slice.
-once the parents deemed morning tea over, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD. only we bumped into karen and vincent on the way up; vincent was talking with PIG mum about something while karen and i just yakked randomly.
-PIG mum tootled us off to food court for lunch; thankfully, there was an upstairs car park available.
-bbl! just noting down that i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: