Wednesday, January 23, 2013

wednesday post 126b

heylo again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 2004. hah, i'm just over two grand. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
~lol, i can't remember what we listened to all day, but i'm certain PIG mum gleefulled forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day.
-when PIG mum tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-EPIC FAILURE >< my first fall today: vincent the bloody physio ordered me to get sth i'd dropped to the floor; i bent and retrieved it okay, but straightening, i overbalanced and crashed to the floor. >< and we're not even through the first month, yet. *pissed with myself*
-but i used the loo once before leaving, and pinched baby kayla's cheek very gently, not that she cared, coz she was busy enjoying her milk bottle! XD
-PIG mum tootled us home, where aunty mecky was already waiting.
-PIG mum left me my mobile to ring dearest dad with then left for some shopping.
-i rang dearest dad but got no response. :( instead, i read until he rang back, and we chatted for like two minutes. :o)
-after having lotsa fruit, aunty mecky fed me two yummy crumbed fish for lunch. she squirted me a lil mayo, but when i asked for more please, gave me the bottle to squirt myself. :o) oh, and i also drank one cup of yummy horlicks holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-aunty mecky had lunch with me; she'd made herself a thick steak and lettuce sandwich.
-after lunch, aunty mecky took me once to the loo for one tinkle.
-then i read happily before aunty mecky started massaging ela really early! in the past, aunty wendy started @ 1:25pm and went for one full hour!
-ah, i soon understood: aunty mecky would massage ela for about twenty minutes, then break for the same time, then continue. meaning ela only got massaged for like forty minutes, but aunty mecky explained that was how PIG mum'd taught her how to do it.
-when PIG mum returned, aunty mecky took me once more to the loo then i plopped online.
-carol came seven minutes early today! i remained online till exactly 4pm, then went for my shower.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era), then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO. no, correction: carol alao helped with getting my shirt down; i was seriously tacky! ><)
-then i walked over to the loo for two tinkles, calling carol when i was done. while i was over the loo, i sang my shorter second-favourite song several times, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-arvo tea was the yummy chicken sushi that PIG mum had kindly bought me, with literally six drops of soya sauce.
-argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to do more stupid exercises for her. >< fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-CODA australia day party tomorrow! maybe i'll win another two hampers. XD
-in the arvo, some pastor who knows karen and vincent's coming over? dunno why ...
-then it's annette coming to watch me shower toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: