Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thursday post 127

Hello from Newcastle! Firstly, all kudos goes to dearest dad, who found me pedro lying on the floor beside the 4WD! Meaning I can say I've been hard at work plodding 1077 steps today~
-another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call till like 6:55am, and after a loo trip, bear bear, swirly and I continued our happy snorings.
-when I finally arose, I brushed teeth, used the loo again (my monthlies arrived) and dad cooked us breakfast of some scrambled eggs, one wee rasher of bacon and one huge chunk of fried tomato. Originally, he'd given me two, but I donated one to PIG mum. XD
-dad drove us to Newcastle! Mum rang Wendy; hopefully we can catch up and we can meet baby Lachlan for the first time!
-dunno what else is happening; fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: