Saturday, January 5, 2013

saturday post 121b

heylo again! alas, still no plodding total from me nor a devotion from joni yet! however ...
-lisa came @ 4pm; dad Forced me to go open the door for her.
-a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupidright eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before lisa flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (lisa helped with only era and my back), had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, lisa helped only with era and my back). lisa rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-lisa and i walked arm-in-arm out to the gobbling :P table, where she forced me to make my own arvo toastie before letting me sit down, but she lemme make a double perfect one! yay, that's twice this month already! with that, i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-wow! lisa massaged ela for like, one hour! ela got painted light green with white spots today.
-before leaving, lisa took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. dunno when she'll come back ...
-the parents just returned from their walk, too. aunty a's coming over for dinner around 7pm.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. PIG mum found pedro!! the silly bugger was hiding underneath the bed. XD will return with aplodding total toms~

No comments: