Sunday, January 6, 2013

monday post 113

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2095 steps today (lol, just over two grand XD); and secondly, TWFT topic's 'this year, live by the beautitudes (7)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!righteo, events for today?
~awesome! i've had one whole week of great sleeps, what an awesome start to the year! :D nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we returned to sleep together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work.
-happiness was falling asleep with bear bear again, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was the strawberry sweetie otcake i'd bought yesterday @ plaza! it even came with a small slice of real strawberry!i also drank one mug of lukewarm horlicks holding the mug 'incorrectly', popped all my usual drugs :P with one small gulp of water again holding the mug 'incorrectly' then drank one full mug of water still holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i was gonna read a bit more of the last werewolf, but PIG mum chucked some cow @ me that we were gonna be late if i didn't go and do my stinky unspeakable like, NOW. hey, chill, woman! i went and did it; of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly quiet chat to percy. i'll admit i got somewhat teary; you know, it's so effing hard to get through the day sometimes when you feel god/satan constantly spiritually attacking you. ><
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to go wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day; we also listened to 'the best of human nature' album all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off for my first physio session for the year, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-my first physio session for 2013, sigh. luckily, i sat first go, then just did exercises for ela. vincent the bloody physio also demanded i sit down on some rolly wheely stoll before he lemme go; that was for leaning against the chair's backrest.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i sat outside and browsed some gossip magazine while she saw vincent for her sore back, presumably. sheesh, she's so lucky, all she has to do is lie down on some plinth and let vincent do comfy things to her back. *sigh*
-while she was getting her back attended to, i sat in some waiting room chair, yakked with kat jie jie (who was having lunch) and blew kisses @ baby kayla, who can pull herself upright into a standing position now! i laughed @ her, "once you learn how to say 'mum mum mum' and 'dad dad dad', you can learn next to call me 'em em em'.' vincent, overhearing this, just smirked to me, "you wish." but he let ela grab a lolly before i left, so hey.
-dad joined us for lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant! that meant we shared two dishes between three and i didn't get much to eat @ all, but hey. aunty jenny, boss dude and Juliana (sp?) all came out for a chat~
-thanks to aunty jenny who brought us out slices of orange to eat! dad left first, returning to work, and i played with PIG mum's iphone while she and aunty jenny yakked away.
-hey, carol should come here in less than ten minutes time, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-UQ physio resumes.
-fingers crossed i can have some udon for lunch @ the sushi train afterwards!
-and annette's coming to watch me shower in the arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: