Sunday, January 27, 2013

sunday post 124c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2638 and joni's devotional topic's 'unreasonable requests'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after awhile, PIG mum awoke from pigland and demanded i shower. poor ela. ><
-i washed and rinsed my own hair today; also mostly dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with elf's AFO.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back outside to the gobbling :P table, she gleefully forced poor ela on ages of stupid exercises, before she gleefully forced elf to endure some also.
-that culminated with a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-one more loo trip before dinner; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-well, fingers crossed i can bbl with my final final plodding total after one more loo trip @ 9pm, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: