Friday, January 18, 2013

friday post 125c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4341 (hah, i'm over four grand XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'hand-tailored hardships'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-alas, i hadn't any time to get my naruto fix, coz that's when PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-before i submitted to all her stupid exercises, i went and did a stinky unspeakable first. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy please to help me get through the rest of today okay.
-after that, followed 100+ minutes of gleefully forced exercises, consisting of lotsa work for poor ela, several painful standing calf stretches and ages of pushing elf's heel against the floor. *sigh* meaning i'm DEFINITELY singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-dinner tonight: alas, it's the yucky rice again, with lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies and some soup pork. i had to ask for the merest drop of soya sauce. dinner was washed down with one truly disgusting bowl of ginseng soup, which PIG mum had diluted, but less than last night! gosh, i hope eln won't suddenly start bleeding! ><"\
-the parents are watching tennis; me, i'm trying second-time lucky to get my naruto fix. fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week and what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: