Thursday, January 17, 2013

friday post 125

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3695 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'thoughts on the tabernacle (1)'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'among the nations'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's ten (lol, just reached double digits XD) but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online after aunty lucia leaves @ 5pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~ annette arrived @ 3:59pm. before coming inside to supervise my shower, however, she and PIG mum moved sparklessII into her boot.
-then a quick shower for me - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (annette helped with era, my back and my calves) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra, elf's AFO) and some of erf's sock). then, after a quick loo trip, we hit garbo!
-yay, after finding a downstairs parking spot, i held annette's hand gently and walked up well to the library.
-another yay; ender's game was available! then the boo was realising that there weren't any seats available. then the bigger yay was finding there was a SOFA further along!
-so i sat there and read about another fifty pages in 100 minutes. annette enjoyed the sofa beside me, reading her course material.
-at 6;30pm, annette took me once more to the loo before we hit foodcourt for dinner. turns out not only anna came for dinner, but tim also!
-as always, i got my usual. the other three all had chinese from MK2. no, wait; anna and tim had that, annette just had chips from bucking bull.
-after dinner, we split up: anna and tim went to get a key cut while annette and i headed down to the rejct shop to buy an australia day tee for me!
-and phew we bought one; there were only two left!
-since we were already down that end, our next stop was breadtop, where i bought myself a yummy chicken puff for breakfast on friday and a triple spring onion bun for arvo tea and dad some almond bun.
-we met back with anna and tim after that, to have a browse through kmart. tim bought himself some computer game.
-before returning to JB-HIFI, we browsed jayjays first.
-then, we returned to dick smiths to buy dad his digital alarm clock! while annette went to pay for that, anna and i both used the ipads.
-last stop for the night: hungry jacks for ice-cream! :D annette took me once to the loo first, then i got a soft serve with a yummy choc top. anna and tim both got a storm oreo cookies; hungry jack's equivalent of a mcflurry. actually, tim got himself a frozen coke, too.
-then, 'twas bye-bye to anna and tim before annette tootled me home. she's back next tuesday and taking me to the first toastmasters for 2013!
-me, i was booted off to bed without any milk. :o(
-anyways, aunty lucia should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, otherwise i had a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:35am), UQ physio with jess and bec, saw naz for lunch, did the grocery shopping with PIG mum and enjoyed some sakuraya tea with PIG mum before returning home.
-toms: expect a pissy plodding total (maybe not even 500, unless pedro loves me heaps XD) coz i'm staying home all day toms. tess comes @ 10am for three hours, then lisa @ 4pm for two hours to help me with a shower. then, toms night, dad's invited our neighbours over for dinner! so expect only two posts from me toms. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^@^

No comments: