Saturday, January 5, 2013

sunday post 121

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1874 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'this year, live by the beatitudes (6)' thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's six but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online when i get home from drinks with joey and julz this arvo!!! righteo, events for today?
-wow, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:25am, and after a pot :P trip bear bear just shared some tummy time with me while i had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
~after PIG mum came and poked me with 'fifteen more minutes,' i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush my teeth (poor ela) then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full tall mug of water. whilst eating, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD; of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day.
-dad tootled us all to church, and i spent the trip with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to percy asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk downstairs to the english service, took me once to the loo then left me for the canto service.
-today, i sat between aunty jo wong and michael. i got to stay seated for service, sang everything, meant nothing and also sang the harmony for @ least two songs. i wonder why michael doesn't sing @ all?
-speaker today was steve tran (sp?) and he spoke from genesis chapter two/three, about cain, abel and their descendants.
-after service, i stayed seated and chatted with several randoms, until wilfreddy came over and asked that i move outside coz they needed to set-up for the mandarin congregation.  thanks to charlsy who walked behind me outside and got a seat for me.
-pole wandered over right after that and said she'd walk behind me to the morning tea area. however, PIG mum appeared soon after.
-lol, i didn't get any bikkies for morning tea, coz they were nut-filled! ><" thanks to aunty vicky who wandered over and gave me like four dried apricots; they were yummy. dad gave me one cup of cordial, which i refused to drink, coz he added water into it! cordial's already mixed with water! luckily, PIG mum poured me another cup without extra water.
-during morning tea, uncle slam wandered over for a yak. turns out him and anna had gone to watch some mandarin movie on new year's eve; that's why they didn't come share the countdown with us.
-after morning tea, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back upstairs to the 4WD, where dad tootled us off to plaza for an early lunch. thankfully, there was a downstairs park available.
-unsurprisingly, lunch was @ cafe mi. you know how dad loves getting two meals for three people. i got maybe half a platey bowful of the western meal (spaghetti with ham strips in tomato sauce) and asian meal (yummy fish fillet in corn sauce with rice), the western soup, and most of the cold milk tea.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down to coles to buy some milk. we also stopped along the way @ hot cake house and bought two hotcakes! one red bean for dad and some strawberry sweetie (new flavour!) for me.
-before leaving (thanks to dad who moved the car down to the coles end), PIG mum took me once more to the loo.
-back home, i plopped online.
-julz and joey should come take me out for drinks soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-argh, physio resumes for me; there's no rest for the weary. ><
-must remember to give PIG mum everything her own way toms, coz she says we can have lunch @ the calamvale BBQ chinese restaurant afterwards!
-and carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: