Saturday, January 12, 2013

sunday post 122b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4238 and the new spam count for the weekend's now five. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes', i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then she got me kitted. after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey either, plus one tall mug of water.
-when breakfast was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also refused to listen to anything for the drive to church, either. that was fine with me; i just closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me through today.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me attending the english service while she went and joined dad for the canto service.
-phew, i was allowed to stay seated for service again today. i sang everything, meant nothing. i also sang the harmony for two songs and era clapped along for another two.
-speaker today was dear uncle/pastor chong~
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the bathroom then i grabbed some morning tea and took a seat.
-actually, i munched one arnotts bikkie, one wafer and one cracker. i also drank one mug of very watery cordial holding the mug 'incorrectly', knowing that i wouldn't get another chance to today.
-after morning tea, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home. dad hopped in, then tootled us off to plaza.
-argh, there weren't any parking spots available either upstairs or downstairs; i thought dad would park @ the cinemas, but no, he went and parked on the rooftop! >< that's a much longer and harder walk for me, something the parents just can't/won't appreciate. ><
-after going to wash both hands, lunch was @ cafe mi. *sigh* they make super-delicious food; unfortunately, my dad only ever keeps ordering two meals between three people, meaning i get very little to eat. >< the slams came to eat with us; lol, they had one meal EACH. uncle slam was having some club sandwich; wonder how that tasted?
-when lunch was over, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down to coles to buy the milk. the only relief was that dad moved the 4WD back down there to retrieve us.
-back home, i went once to the loo once more (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then plopped online.
-joey and joshels came and spent two hours with me today~ we played wii, but unfortunately i couldn't persuade joshels to take us out to sakuraya for drinks. :o( maybe next time.
-after they left, i returned online, until somebody banged on our front door. dad ordered me to go answer it, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. 'twas our neighbour, uncle alan - him and his family had just arrived home from hong kong this morning!
-dad's also just finished a phone chat to uncle colbert; wonder what for?
-me, i'm dreading when PIG mum comes down and demand i shower, but i've already apologised to poor ela, she's ready.
-hey, our neighbours have just come bearing souvenirs! i've got a new scarf, tiny teddy bear and mini-torch!
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< fingers crossed i can have some lunch @ the calamvale and chinese BBQ restaurantafterwards, then carol's coming to watch me shower toms arvo. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: