Wednesday, January 9, 2013

wednesday post 124b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1894. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived like five minutes before 4pm. PIG mum was too lazy to let her in (think she was tending her beloved vegies in the garden) but i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in myself, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with only my back and era), had one tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO) then went over to the loo for one tinkle, also putting my shoes on.
-carol Forced me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed the yummy teriyaki chicken sushi roll that PIG mum'd kindly bought for me when she was out earlier today. the only unfortunate thing was that she only left me like less than half a tiny fish of soya sauce to enjoy it with! *sigh* one fish isn't quite enough for one sushi roll, but only 1/4 ... >< with that, i also enjoyed one mug of tea, white and two, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, carol massaged ela for about forty minutes, painting her ling fish (me: BAHAHAHAHA! XD) colour with tartare sauce dots today.
-at 5:55pm she took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's back next monday, and is having leftovers from monday plus lobbies for dinner tonight.
-me, i haveta go blog about my recent beach trip! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: