Monday, January 14, 2013

monday post 114b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2760. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i happily read naruto fanfiction until carol arrived like six minutes early. rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in. then i went into the bathroom and started preparing for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol only helped with elf's AFO. i wish she'd help a little more; it's so sticky these days!>< then i went over to the loo for @ least one tinkle before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was my yummy leftovers from lunch, plus one mug of tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonsfuls of sugar, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, carol massaged ela for just over forty minutes, painting her fry-up colours with black pudding dots today.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on wednesday, and will just have chilli tuna sandwiches for dinner tonight.
-me, i'm just about to watch nine's sports news, then plan to return to reading. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: