Friday, January 25, 2013

friday post 126d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 4115 and the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-eight. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: yay, sleep-in! XD tessa comes for three hours @ 10am, then annette comes to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-then, @ night, dad's invited what's left of the kwok family and aunty a over for dinner! so expect only two posts from me toms: one after lunch and one more after annette leaves. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em.^^
P.S. expect a super-pissy plodding total toms (mayhaps not even five hundred, unless pedro loves me heaps XD) coz i'm not going anywhere~

No comments: