Thursday, January 24, 2013

friday post 126

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2028 steps today (lol, just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'are you stressed out about money (1)?'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-six but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves from helping me with a shower!!! righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:35am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes until 5:45am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-happiness was cuddling bear bear and falling back into happy snorings with him, then even having the time for one more pot :P trip before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes.
-when she came back, i used the pot :P oncemore for three tinkles then PIG mum got me kitted. after that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with some sliced banana (i've decided: honey's yummier, XD), all my usual drugs and one full mug of water. whilst munching breakfast, i continued my mostly silent chat to god, asking him please to help me through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen sink and dump my dirty dishes there before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'duet' album all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove, i finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. then, opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then ela opened and closed her palms @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-after taking me once to the loo, PIG mum kindly left me with that new idea gossip mag from mid-2012 then went back downstairs to pay margit.
-when bec came for me, i used the loo once more then headed into the gym with her.
-physio today: seventy-seven sit-to-stands, work for ela and a miniscule slice of chocolate cake! the cake was jessica's farewell cake; different from her birthday cake last week. XD
-jess was actually very sympathetic! the moment i walked in, she said, 'i read you had a fall recently. are you okay?" :o)
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch. :o)
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl! else i'm staying @ home toms (so expect a pissy plodding total), tessa's coming @ 10am, annette @ 4pm to watch me shower then uncle calvin's coming over for aBBQ toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: