Saturday, January 5, 2013

saturday post 121c

good evening! PIG mum says she won't gimme back pedro until toms, but @ least i can say that joni's devotional topic's 'a near miss'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty a arrived, dad ordered that i go open the door for her. i complied, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over, then returned online until dad called dinner.
-one loo trip for me before i joined aunty a and the parents @ the gobbling :P table.
-tessa's fried rice tonight, lotsa ong choi, lotsa some other vegetable and some fish (maybe coral trout?). dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup, then i stayed and chatted with PIG mum and aunty a till around 7:50 before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-going for my naruto fix now! XD fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: