Thursday, January 10, 2013

friday post 124

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4786 steps today (but about 1750 of those were plodded last night); secondly, TWFT topic's 'practise pure religion!'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'humble yourselves ... how?'; fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's only four but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after aunty lucia comes and helps me with a shower!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first?
~annette arrived just before 4pm. she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette only helped with my back) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO.
-hey, aunty lucia's here now; fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: