Saturday, January 12, 2013

saturday post 122b

hello again, and one final greeting for tonight (well, actually, today; it's 6:05pm but still so bright outside!XD)! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1086. look, don't ask me how i passed 1000 steps without having gone out today! i promise i haven't shaken pedro today; guess he just loves me heaps. XD anyways, final, final events for today?
-annette came shortly before 6pm; i answered the door for her myself, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (annette helped with my back, era and my calves, too! wonder why?) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one tinkle, before annette Forced me to walk outside to the kitchen and make my arvo toastie.
-and she lemme make a double perfect one! that's the FOURTH time this month already! :D
-with that, i almost made myself one mug of twinings breakfast tea, white sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i filled out that volunteer blue card application form then read my new book club novel, annette massaged ela for like forty minutes.
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo. she's back on tuesday.
-me: i'm off to continue blogging about skyfall! there seems to be some trouble with our dinner guests tonight, dunno if i'll get to help the parents boil the vegies, or if we're really going to have any visitors ... if not, hey, i might come back after dinner! but if not, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: