Wednesday, January 9, 2013

thursday post 124

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2637 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's "don't ve an older brother" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online when i get back home tonight!!! *sigh* seems like the list grows longer every time i head out to garbo ... >< anyways, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:50am, and after a pot :P i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, bear bear and i cuddled and snored together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with some thinly sliced banana ... hmm, think i prefer honey, me a sweet tooth. XD i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-time to leave, PIG mum first gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the kitchen and deposit my dirty bowl into the sink, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forces poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 'the best of human nature' album all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to see lei shifu for a massage, era helped ela stretch for about eight minutes before she opened and closed her palm one hundred times.
-phew, there was a parking space available. PIG mum took me to the loo once, both gleefully forcing me to dak myself and gleefully forcing me to un-dak myself, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to chi link.
-so a nice comfy massage for me, while PIG mum yaks with lei shifu in mandarin.
-afterwards, PIG mum takes me once more to the loo, again both gleefully forcing me to dak and gleefully forcing me to un-dak myself, before tootling me off for pincushion practice. while she drives, era helps ela stretch for ten minutes before ela opens and closes her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-pincushion practice is painful, coz dr. lin insists on attaching that ouchy tense machine. >< that thing sends a painful pulse to elf faster than one each second. ><
-afterwards, PIG mum tootles us off to little singapore for lunch! as always, we share; i chose my favourite, the stir-fry ho fan in egg sauce. we each get a drink, milk tea with grass jelly and a lychee frappe (with real little lychee balls!) for me. unsurprisingly, i suffer both a brain and a jaw freeze. XD
-back home, i switch off the alarm, use the loo once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything) then plop online.
-PIG mum's milk tea sends me racing for the loo twice more; both times, i make it there and back safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-woohoo, about thirty minutes left for me, now!
-annette's coming @ 4pm to watch me shower then taking me straight to the logan north library, where i'll try my hardest to finish the last werewolf.
-then, bok club tonight! we're doing not one, but TWO books! horrid PIG mum has already gleefully restricted me to just two bikkies; dunno how i'll decide between the scotch finger, the chocolate chip and the cream. :(
-hopefully, there'll be enough time for a quick dinner @ garbo (even though horrid PIG mum's already denied me KFC and any milky drink ><) and a quick update from dick smiths!
-toms: late morning UQ physio. fingers crossed i can see naz for some fish and chips afterwards, before aunty lucia comes to help me with a shower.
-dearest dad's just returned home; PIG mum's immediately come downstairs, like she's been there all along. XDA
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: