Monday, January 7, 2013

monday post 113c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2710 and joni's devotional topic's 'the gift of the magi'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-soon after dearest dad arrived safely home, PIG mum gleefully forced me offline and gleefully forced poor ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises picking up walnuts.
-i was saved by dad calling dinner. after one more loo trip (of course, i had to do everything myself) for two tinkles, dinner was the yucky rice (again ><), lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies and a lil barramundi. dinner was spooned down with one fairly yucky bowl of light-coloured soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-nice, i've got like thirty minutes for some reading now~ actually, i think PIG mum was all gung-ho about gleefully foircing me to complete some sudoku for her. *sigh*
-so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for monday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: