Sunday, January 13, 2013

monday post 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2364 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'set boundaries (3)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night, once this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work this morning around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and happily returned to sleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P just before 10am, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth (poor ela) then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the smallest and thinnest stream of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full tall mug of water, which i drank holding the mug 'incorrecrly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before i left to see vincent the bloody physio for my torture session, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail briefly and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sink to wash and dry both hands (she's got some stupid new rule forbidding me from leaning against the sink whilst i dry my hands; apparently, after one month of abiding by her stupid new rule, life will have become immeasurably easier for me) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-we listened to 'the best of human nature' album all day; and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today was bearable, phew. i stayed seated first go, then did exercises for ela. vincent the physio was horrid, though: i usually use the loo once before i leave, but today, when i asked him could i please use it, he smirked and said, 'no.' well, poo poo to him; i just walked to the loo, asked PIG mum to please come and wipe the toilet seat for me and he didn't try to prevent her. XD
-when we left, PIG mum tootled me off for lunch @ the calamvale chinese BBQ restaurant, yay~ aunty jenny was already waiting for me~
-seeing that horrid PIG mum won't ever lemme have the fried chicken with tomato fried rice in full oil, today i stuck with another favourite, the stir fry ho fan in egg sauce, yum yum. PIG mum had the singapore fried noodles, and aunty jenny kept PIG mum's cup filled with tea; i didn't need refills because she'd given me this massive big glass cup! XD
-before our lunch arrived, i rang dearest dad. i always laugh my head off whenever he answers the phone with "hi, PIG mum!" XD
-julianna also came out for a brief yak, and when we left, i wandered into the kitchen to personally thank the chef boss dude. i asked him does he have like a bottle of egg sauce to make my lovely lunch with, but nope, turns out he makes all his sauces from scratch! now that's talent for you!
-before returning home, PIG mum tootled us back to warrigal square, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through woolies to buy some groceries. lol, i grumpily told her that i wouldn't let her do that again toms; i bought myself milk yesterday and dad's milk today! XD
-back home, i went to the loo once before plopping online.
-awesome, now i've got forty-five minutes to enjoy some reading~
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm. lazy PIG mum's already said i can go let her in myself; she'll be upstairs snoring her head off.
-toms: late morning UQ physio. must remember to write jess her birthday card; she's turning twenty-six!
-fingers crossed i can get some udon for lunch @ the sushi train afterwards~
-and annette's coming to watch me shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: