Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wednesday post 125d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1734. lol, not quite 1.75 grand, maybe toms. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: it's the first writers group for 2013! i already did my homework this arvo~
-pincushion practise for me afterwards. i don't care if dr. lin demands to use the machine; elf can deal with a lil pain as long as she lets me leave quickly! coz i'll need lunch and hopefully plop online by 2pm!
-coz annette's taking me to garbo toms night! :D anna's already said she'll join us for dinner; toms night i've also gotta buy dad his birthday present and an australia tee for me to wear for the CODA australia day party! they're just nine bucks from the reject shop~ righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: