Tuesday, January 15, 2013

tuesday post 122d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5304. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-one more loo trip for me @ 9pm.
-lol, PIG mum's helping me load my mobile phone photo onto facebook. well, mostly, she's just nagging that i've got too many windows open. XD
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-then aunty mecky's coming to mind me for three hours, before carol comes to watch me shower.
-best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! :D like i keep saying, a tiny bit's always better than none!
-oh, and i haveta do my writers group homework toms after aunty mecky leaves! the topic's 'hope'; think i'll google some quotes about hope now~ righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: