Wednesday, January 2, 2013

thursday post 112

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4631 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'this year, live by the beatitudes (3)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after i get back home from garbo tonight!!! >< 8sigh* it's only 03/01, yet my list has already started. >< anyways, events for today?
-woohoo, another awesome sleep last night (3rd consecutive, actually~)! nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, cuddling bear bear, i returned to sleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P when dearest dad left for work around 8am.
-after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was two yummy weetbix without honey, but with very thinly sliced banana! nomnomnom~ i also popped all my usual drugs and drained one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-can't remember did i do a stinky unspeakable before leaving  XD
-PIG mum tootled me off to see lei shifu for a massage! only i couldn't lie tummy-down coz of my period; meaning PIG mum took the first half of my session and asked shifu lei to please fix her wry neck, while i read the anthology the garden city creative writers published ten years ago!
-i also bumped into aunty anne, who was there for acupuncture~
-before my turn, i asked PIG mum please to take me once to the loo~
-so i sat facing the single plinth then just faceplanted. XD lei shifu massaged my back, shoulders, neck and arms. erf and elf are jealous, now. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off for pincushion practice.
-when we arrived, i watched the cricket! sri lanka were 2/88.
-pincushion practice was uneventful, only FREEZING! >< when we first entered the room, the thermometer read only 21.1 degrees. it warmed up slightly when PIG mum started yakking to dr. lin. XD
-i asked my bladder did she need the loo when we left; my bladder replied, 'yes, but it's a fricking icicle here, so no. i can wait till you get home." XD
-PIG mum tootled us back to warrigal square; before enjoying udon for lunch @ the sushi train, she first gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around woolies for the milk.
-we each enjoyed our usual udon soups @ the sushi train; kaarage for me, kakiage for her. zoe was working today!
-back home, i went once to the loo before plopping online.
-yay, tonight, annette's taking me out to garbo! :D must remember to buy myself the second hunger games book with the QBD voucher that kylie, mel and jess gave me!
-will only need to buy one bun for breakfast toms; see, aunty a's got a day off and she's taking us on a roadtrip somewhere! PIG mum's already rung cathay and told them she doesn't need aunty lucia to come help me with a shower.
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: