Monday, January 21, 2013

monday post 115b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4180 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'on my feet walking'. righteo, continuing today's events?
~carol arrived @ least five minutes early today; when she knocked, PIG mum was too busy doing something and ordered me, 'em, go let carol in.' and so i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over and opened the door for carol. 'good morning!" i greeted her. when carol just looked @ me blankly, i immediately realised my mistake and corrected with 'good afternoon, sorry, mondayitis!" XD
-so i headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and dried my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself.
-after walking over to the loo for one tinkle, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was the delicious garlic and parmesan cheese bread thing that i'd bought this arvo after lunch with mrs. dent, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when i finished, i happily continued reading. after carol had finished her cuppa also, she massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. this is her last week of holidays; her school bus jobs resumes next monday, she's back on wednesday and she's having some tuna and rice dish for dinner tonight.
-alas, i didn't get the chance to return online, coz PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela and elf on 55+ minutes of forced exercises; next was a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes and it all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes.
-meaning i required a complete change of clothes afterwards; hello, we're around the middle of summer right now, it's stinking hot!
-dinner tonight: alas, the yucky rice and lotsa lettuce. i saved the best for last, of course: one yummy little slice of BBQ duck.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellow-ish soup, then PIG mum demanded i crash on the couch and watch the tennis with dearest dad for five minutes.
-once five minutes was up, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for monday plus what's happening toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: