Friday, January 11, 2013

friday post 124c

good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 6403 (remembering that like 1750 of them were plodded last night while attending book club; i'm not quite half a normal person, alas. XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'humble yourself before the cross'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-so horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 35+ minutes of forced exercises. that was followed by many more minutes of forced exercises for poor elf.
-next was a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch after that, i went once to the loo; of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy please to help me through the rest of tonight.
-all the stupid exercises culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill. i have dad to thank for the five minute reduction.
-alas, afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to my room and get changed, coz i was totally drenched. we're nearing the middle of summer; it's really stinking hot!
-dinner afterwards: eep, it's still the yucky rice, but with lotsa yummy broccoli and exactly ten small chunks of beef. dinner was spooned down with one yummy bowl of soup that dad had boiled.
-afterwards, i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i need the loo once more now. brb with my final, final plodding total for today plus what's happening toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: