Tuesday, January 8, 2013

wednesday post 124

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1594 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'encourage someone today' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once this morning after the sun rose. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored happily until dearest dad left for work. i used the pot :P once more and reminded dad to keep well hydrated, coz today would be stinking hot.
-happiness was falling asleep with dearest bear bear before PIG mum came and poked me with 'fifteen more minutes.' when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy wetbix with sliced banana, all my usual drugs :P and one tall full mug of water.
~after breakfast, i went to the loo once before leaving for my torture session with vincent the bloody physio. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but i also leant briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'duet' album all day, too. whilst PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: @ least seven unsuccessful attempts to stay seated; after that, i just sat on the swivel stool and did exercises for ela. also had to bend and retrieve my bag from the floor @ least three times.
-after PIG mum took me once to the loo, she tootled us home and aunty mecky arrived soon afterwards.
-lunch for me was six yummy fried dumplings with one drop (literally) of soya sauce and an orange, of which i traded two slices with PIG mum for some of her rice cake. i also drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty mecky and i chatted for awhile before she took me once to the loo for one tinkle.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i continued reading 'the last werewolf' while aunty mecky massaged ela for thirty-five minutes. dunno why she doesn't just keep going for one hour like aunty wendy does. i have my suspicions as to why, but hey.
-before she left, aunty mecky took me once more to the loo, then i plopped online. carol should come to watch me shower in about ten minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms: PIG mum's prolly got me booked in for a massage with lei shifu in the morning, followed by acupuncture. then, @ night, it's book club! and annette will take me out to garbo for a quick dinner afterwards~ righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: