Saturday, January 26, 2013

sunday post 124

good morning! hey, i think this is only the third time ever i've posted during the morning! (it's 11:07 right now. XD) firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1719 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'show your love now!' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just three. righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:15am this morning, and after one pot :P trip i cuddled dearest bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three more tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. after that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to church. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'duet' all day, too. for the short trip to church, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me with the english service and joined dad in the canto service. wait, no, dad went to take aunty a to the airport this morning!
-for service, i stayed seated for worship. :o) but i sang everything, meant absolutely nothing and also sung the harmony for three songs.
-after communion, speaker today was someone koo, who spoke about contentment.
-when service concluded, PIG mum took me again to the loo, i grabbed some morning tea then took a seat.
-jacinta wandered over for a chat, as did granny wan. :o)
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back up to the car and tootled home, where she raced upstairs, complaining of a tummy ache.
-me, i went to the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. i repeated that again shortly before midday.
-anyways, PIG mum says josh and julz will come visit me this arvo; i wish the bloody rain would cease! coz i don't wanna play wii but i do wanna go out to sakuraya for drinks! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: