Wednesday, January 23, 2013

wednesday post 126d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2447. sorry, just shy of 2.5 grand today; another day perhaps. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: i'm attending the CODA christmas day party! i'm gonna wear the shirt i bought with annette last thursday. hopefully there'll be lotsa yummy food and i'll win another hamper! XXDA i think kathleen's coming to pick me up around 9am.
-wonder if i can persuade PIG mum to take me out to warrigal square for lunch afterwards ...
-in the arvo, karen and vincent are bringing some pastor over to visit me, dunno why ...
-and annette's coming to watch me shower in the arvo. righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: