Sunday, January 20, 2013

sunday post 123c

good evening! firstly, em's new final (and possible final, final plodding total) for sunday now stands @2792; secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'a cross too heavy?' and thirdly, the new spam count for the weekend's now four. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-i sat down with uncle henry and aunty anna. for some reason,PIG mum demanded i go and sit with then, but thanks to uncle henry who walked over with me, thus keeping me safe from the cruel and unfaithful god from suddenly pushing me over.
-lunch was hopefully one full bowl of kaarage chicken rice, and more than 1/3 but less than 1/2 of a carrot and apple juice.
-afterwards, the parents gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and dad tootled us home. i went once to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-PIG mum checked the roster for me; joey and leanne were meant to come visit me today~
-when joey arrived, i yelled out to PIG mum, but hearing no response, made my way slowly and safely to the front door and tried to let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-hey, fingers crossed i can brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: