Wednesday, January 2, 2013

wednesday post 123d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2721. again, just lemme express my amazement how i managed to exceed 2.5 grand without even leaving the house today. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. lol @ PIG mum, who came and read a rant @ me when i said out aloud, 'yay, em, well done! you walked back here safely by yourself without letting god push you over.' XD
-toms: i'm seeing shifu lei for a massage. originally, PIG mum was gonna cancel my appointment and lemme sleep, because i've got my monthlies, but she's suddenly decided not to coz ... she prolly just like the idea of letting me sleep in. XD but she says she'll explain to lei shifu that i can't lie down.
-i've got pincushion practice afterwards, then hopefully PIG mum'll take me to somewhere yummy for lunch after that~
-best of all, annette's taking me to garbo toms night! :D
-also yay for ice-cream tonight. ^^ righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: