Friday, January 25, 2013

saturday post 124

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 734 steps today (obviously, i've been @ home all day); secondly, TWFT topic's 'are you stressed out about money? (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning @ 5:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum good-bye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work around7:45am. then, after spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat with percy, asking him please to help me through the day okay, before bear bear and i cuddled and snored together happily.
-awaking once more to use the pot :P when dad came into the room to kiss me good-morning, i stayed awake until tess arrived, a good ten minutes early!
-anyways, she lemme cuddle dearest bear bear and stay in bed with him before she dug me up, around 10:40am. after using the pot once more for one/two tinkles, tess got me kitted and we walked together over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who had already prepared everything for me.
~after drinking one tall mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail briefly and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-when that was done, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and and i walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-saturdays are my favourite breakfast days, coz i get the most! XD thanks to dad who made some ham and eggs, and thanks to tess who put that into toast with cheese for me. i also chomped some banana and drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, tess massaged ela for about forty minutes (she hasn't nearly the strength that annette has) while i read naruto fanfic on her phone.
-at midday, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, she fed me some mango! i then drank one warm mug of horlicks (it's running low and turning solid) holding the mug 'incorrectly' (my third and for today) then tried ringing aunty nga. i didn't ring aunty lai coz she already told me that she'd be working next saturday (today), but i'll ring her toms (sunday) instead. annie jie jie answered, but said aunty nga was out grocery shopping and uncle fung was @ work. i asked her if the small brat mickey fed himself now (he's five! five-year-olds should feed themselves!) and she laughed. 'he does when his dad's around," she told me, 'but he always tries to get me to feed him when his dad's @ work."
-afterwards, tess fried me one small slice of the shallot-flavoured pancakes aunty lucia had given me yesterday! that tasted awesome, especially with some oyster sauce. :D
-PIG mum came home around 12:45pm today. we all yakked for awhile (meaning mostly PIG mum yakked, tess and i just listened) until PIG mum went upstairs for a shower.
-hey, leanne says she's gonna pop over @ 3pm, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-annette's coming to watch me shower this arvo @ 4pm.
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed i can get lunch @ plaza then have some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: