Thursday, January 24, 2013

thursday post 126c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3489. lol, not quite 3.5 grand; perhaps tomorrow. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-annette massaged ela for about forty minutes today, and before leaving took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on saturday and will be having t-bone steaks for dinner tonight.
-alas, i couldn't return online, coz PIG mum immediately forced poor em on 20+ mins of stupid exercises for poor ela, some for poor elf, more for poor ela, and then a painful standing calf stretch for like TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES! i mean, like the usual fifteen isn't already painful enough! >< it didn't help that dad came over and chucked @ cow @ me, for that, i'm definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, screw counting! ><
-to top it all off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, meaning i needed an entire change of clothes before dinner.
-but the yummy rice was back, yay! that was with lotsa lettuce, some yummy bean curd and some delicious chicken, which i saved for last, of course. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of orangey-coloured soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-at 9pm, i took myself again once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: late morning UQ physio session. fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards! remember, he said he'd save me his LARGEST spud! XD for that to happen, must remember to give PIG mum everything her own way toms. i can do that.
-and aunty lucia's coming to help with my shower toms arvo.
- righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: