Friday, January 18, 2013

saturday post 123

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @work plodding 951 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'thoughts on the tabernacle (2)'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking once more to kiss PIG mum bye and use the pot :P once more whenshe left for work around 7:45am.
-more happy snorings with bear bear followed, and one more pot :P trip around 9:45am.
-surprise! tessa arrived like ten minutes early today! still, she lemme stay in bed till about 10:45am before getting me up.
-i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, tess got me kitted then we walked together over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who'd already prepared everything for me.
-after doing that, i used the loo once more then went over to wash and dry era before tess and i linked arms and we walked out together to the gobbling :P table.
-thanks to dad who made some ham and eggs, and thanks to tess who added in one slice of cheese on toast with that for me. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, tess massaged ela for about forty minutes while i read news and fanfiction on her iphone.
-at midday, tess took me to the loo where i did a stinky unspeakable after drinking half a mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i rang aunty lai and we chatted for about ten minutes. :o) after we hung up, i drank one lykewarm mug of yummy horlicks, my third for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i rang aunty nga. little mickey answered, told me he'd ring me back later, then hung up on me! lol, i'm still trying to decide if i should be offended or not. XD
-PIG mum arrived home early today! guess she wasn't very busy? anyways, she headed upstairs for a shower when tess took me once more to the loo for three tinkles before leaving @ 1pm.
-when PIG mum came downstairs from her shower, we had lunch together. :o) that was 2/3 a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice, plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-after lunch, instead of letting me plop online, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch, before gleefully forcing poor ela on 10+ minutes of forced exercises.
-one quick loo trip for me, before i plopped online just shy of 2pm.
-yay, i have almost one hour for myself to continue to try re-enter my fanfiction.net account; fingers crossed i'll succeed!
-lisa's coming to help me with a shower @ 4pm, then our neighbours are coming over for dinner tonight!
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ plaza afterwards and have some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^ 

No comments: