Monday, January 7, 2013

monday post 113b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2464. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived like six minutes early! only she and PIG mum yapped and yapped and yapped until 4;15pm, when i was like, 'um, hello, you two ladies have already talked like 1/8th of carol's time here; can i have a shower now, please?' XD
-anyways, a nice hot shower for me today - i washed and rinsed my own hair.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with only my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO).
-i went over to the loo for one tinkle, thencarol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i enjoyed my two yummy inari, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official mug fortoday to hold 'incorrectly'. oh, i also had a lil lady's finger banana, as did carol! apparently, aunty lucia gave them to us?
-after i finished eating, carol massaged ela for thirty-five minutes, painting her sth like hamburger bun colour with tomato sauce red dots today.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy to please help me get through the rest of today okay.
-the funny thing was, though, after i'd returned to the computer and looked up 'moribund' (the last  werewolf's full of really hard vocab! XD even carol didn't know them! XD), carol couldn't find the keys to leave! finally, around 6;05pm, she had me yell upstairs, 'mum, sorry, carol can't find the keys to leave! can you please let her out??" XD
-me, i'm just listening to nine's news right now; PIG mum's outside gardening.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: