Tuesday, January 1, 2013

wednesday post 123

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1560 steps today (don't ask me how i passed 1.5 grand without going out today; i promise i havenm't shaken pedro XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'live by the beatitudes (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after una leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-awesome! second consecutive awesome night's sleep! :D nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 7am having mostly silent chat percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-more happy sleepings with dearest bear bear followed. PIG mum came sometime after 10am to poke me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy without honey, but with thinly sliced banana! i also drank one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' and popped all my usual drugs. :P
-after breakfast, i continued reading 'the last werewolf' while PIG mum chased around cathay community services to see would anyone come mind me for three hours.
-ding dong! someone called aunty mecky came!
-so PIG mum left with aunty anne and uncle him sook's wife and aunty mecky served me lunch just after midday, after taking me once to the loo first.
-lol, i was nearly full from fruit alone! i ate one huge orange and one huge pear. XD
-afterwards, aunty mecky boiled me one large plateful of lettuce, then fried me six yummy dumplings. i like her frying style; the dumplings were crispy~
-with lunch, i also drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik, again holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, aunty mecky took me once again to the loo. she told me that originally, she was 'becky', but changed to 'mecky' instead. wonder why? she also told me that her hubby's a civil engineer and that she's got two daughters, one who's just graduated from mansfield high with an OP3 but plans to study design @ TAFE and another who's still in upper primary.
-afterwards, aunty mecky massaged ela for one full hour! we talked a bit, i also read the last werewolf some also.
-when PIG mum came home with aunty anne and uncle him wong's wife (they'd shouted her lunch out @ some sports club, lucky thing!) she took me once to the loo, where i did a stinky unspeakable.
-aunty anne and uncle him wong's wife left soon after i plopped online.
-i presume PIG mum'sa in pigland now.
-una said she was coming today to help me with a shower. gosh, i hope she hasn't double-booked herself again!
-tonight's ice-cream night, yay!
-as for toms, i really dunno what's happening, but annette's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: