Monday, January 7, 2013

monday post 113d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2843. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 8;45pm, i complied with PIG mum's demand and went over to do a sudoku. walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, i rose above god's hatred and didn't let him push me over.
-only i've said before: i have ZERO interest in sudoku, coz i'm a letters, not numbers, person! but i sang 1/4 of my favourite song while filling in numbers then @ 9pm, asked PIG mum could i please return online. she said yes, prolly so she could stop hearing me sing about bottles of beer. XD
-so i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo then back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: first UQ physio for 2013. hope i get a nice student~
-also hope PIG mum'll take me to sushi train for udon @ lunchtime!
-and annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: