Wednesday, January 2, 2013

wednesday post 123c

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2504 (don't ask me how i passed 2.5 grand without going out today; i haven't shaken pedro today so obviously he just loves me heaps and heaps! XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'repentance and the rose bowl'. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-dad returned home about the time i finished my previous post. alas, soon after his return, PIG mum gleefully forced me offline, and after one loo trip, gleefully forced poor ela on 20+ minutes of forced exercises.
-dinner afterwards: the yummy rice tonight, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegetables, some whiting and one little chip from the big serve of fish and chips dad was enjoying.
-dinner was spooned with one bowl of tomato soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'm gonna continue blogging about my new year's day, now~ fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: