Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday post 127b

Hello again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands at 2396. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-Yup, we went and met the ho family! There were like ten steps to mount up to access their house, but oh we'll.
-Lara is so adorable! When I asked her how old she was, she answered very clearly, "four." then, when I asked her where her baby brother was, she pointed at the closed door and answered, "he's sleeping." and then she added, "he's got air con."
-Wendy brought out some crisps for us to munch on, unfortunately, we had only munched like two each before PIG mum whisked the bowl away! *sigh* oh well.
-instead, Ming brought us out each a glass of lemonade, complete with ice cubes! I don't like fizzy drinks, but I drank all mine anyway.
-after we left, dad took us to the hills to see some scenery. The parents got out to take several happy snaps (I'll share them on Facebook if I can get access to the photos when we get
back home), while I sang almost all of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-For , we shared (two slices each) yof this garlic bread made on pizza crust thingw and some yummy fettuccine carbonara, yum! 
-after dad drove us home, PIG mum helped me with a quick shower then I plopped briefly online (PIG mum is already waiting to force me off to bed)
-toms: we leave for Sydney! Not sure how many hours drive that will take; hopefully not too many! Well, I'll be the same as the trip we had going down: come 12 midday, I'll be starting with the "are we there yet?!?!" whines. XD I think this high school friend of PIG mum's will take us to some shopping centre; I can only hope the parents will lemme use sparkless for that! At night... We're prolly having dinner with more of PIG mum's high school mates. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: