Monday, January 14, 2013

tuesday post 122

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3255 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'set boundaries (6)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
~WOOHOO, AWESOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT! NATURE DIDN'T CALL UNTIL 7:05AM - WHOOPS, SORRY, SHRIEKING! ><'' and after one pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking once more to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work around 7:45am.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear followed, and one more loo trip for me shortly before 10am, before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one/two tinkle/s, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs and one full mug of water, which i drank holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-before leaving, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i did also lean briefly against the side rail and continue my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 'the best of human nature' album all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, i closed my eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-on arrival, i went once to the loo, then when PIG mum was gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the waiting room, becky intercepted us and told me that i could go straight in!
-physio today: fifty sit-to-stands, some stepping @ the parallel bard and some work for ela. oh! we also had some time out to eat cake, for jess's twenty-sixth birthday! turns out she lives on the same street as an aldi; she just popped down this morning and bought herself a chocolate sponge cake with chocolate icing. thanks to becky who brought me over a plastic cup of water afterwards; the cake was uber-sweet!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us off for lunch @ the sushi train, yum. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-at the sushi train, i ordered my usual, the kaarage udon, while PIG mum just had one yummy chicken sushi before deciding she'd finish lunch @ home.
-after lunch, PIG mum  gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the butchers where she bought some meat, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through woolies to buy more groceries.
-but finally, we shared a choc chip frappe @ sakuraya, our free drink after buying like eight full-price ones!
-lol, i got brain freeze, then mouth freeze. remember, frappes are made from ice! XD
-before leaving, i wandered into the post office, bought an adorable teddy bear magnet that says "you don't have to understand me, just love me" and said hello to frances!
-back home, i went to the loo once then plopped online.
-alas, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and bring all the washing in.
-annette should be arriving to supervise my shower soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-aunty mecky will come mind me for three hours, while PIG mum collects dad's referral for the doctor.
-carol's coming to watch me shower toms arvo.
-best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: