Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday post 124

Hello from ipaddy at nelson bay! Warning: auto text may play havoc with my post; you have been warned.XD
-today I've been hard at work plodding 2562 steps and I had a great sleep last night! Lol, midway through the night, awoke, saw Bluetooth (my blue light from idea) was not there, nor my shower chair, and I was like, "huh? Where the hell am I?" clarity returned the next second and I said , "sorry for waking you, mum, I remember now; we are on holidays!"
-we went downstairs for an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast, but I soon learnt that that really meant 'all your parents will allow you to eat buffet breakfast! XD I got bate
Y (meaning not quite) one plateful of breakfast food.
-after one more quick soak in the spa bath, we continued our road trip!
-lol, I fell asleep for like thirty minutes, only waking when dad pulled over at mac as so PIG mum could have a toilet break. I went too, thenbackoutside we all shared a banana berry frappe and small chips
-the road tripcontinuedsoon after. Lunch was ... Somewhere. XD the parents had one wicked wing each from KFC, PIG mum got me one original piece.
-we arrived at our newest destination soon after! Port stephens~
-I used the loo once, then started watching ten's news. Dad went down to the pool, demanding that I come down soon after.
-so I went down. The parents happily splashed in the pool for awhile, while I am typing here.
-fingers crossed for some yummy dinner tonight!
-fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, although I dunno what's happening toms. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: