Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wednesday post 125b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1464. lol, i'm certain if i get to return online tonight, i'll have passed 1.5 grand! XD anyways, events for today?
-woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes until 6:20am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking once more to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work around 7:45am.
~after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes", i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back to bed after i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was too yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drank holding the mug 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel whilst chomping down weetbix.
-before leaving for vincent the physio's place, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-after i'd finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to the best of human nature album all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove me to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: sat first go, then just did exercises for ela. also bent to retrieve something from the floor.
-i used the loo once before leaving. back home, aunty mecky arrived around five minutes late today.
-after i rang dearest dad, PIG mum left to collect some referral for dad, while aunty mecky served me lunch. alas, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to do more stupid exercises for her. >< well, just noting that i'm still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!!! *sigh8
-toms: first writers group for this year! i've done my homework already~
-pincushion practice afterwards. fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards!
-coz annette's taking me out to garbo @ night! i've gotta (1) buy dad his birthday present (he wants a digital clock; i've already bought him a card) and (2) buy myself an australia day tee from the reject shop! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: