Thursday, January 24, 2013

friday post 126b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2289. righteo, continuing today's events?
-lol, naz said he'd saved me his biggest kebab, but in all honesty? it tasted pretty small. XD PIG mum got me a yummy pudding milk tea to wash that down with; wonder how many more weeks/months it'll be before she lets me drink that again?
-for herself, PIG mum got some kinda beef noodle thing; we swapped some. she also nicked a slurp from my yummy pudding milk tea.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us not home but to aunty anne's place ... aunty anne'd bought me a pair of pyjama pants!
-back home, i went once to the loo then plopped online.
-aunty lucia arrived @ around 4:15pm today. after a yak with PIG mum, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (aunty lucia helped only with my back, era and for some strange reason, my hair), mostly creamed myself (aunty lucia helped only with my back, era and my calves), had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was putting elf's AFO on.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed the chicken kaarage sushi roll i'd bought earlier this arvo with a miniscule amount of soya sauce. PIG mum kindly made me one mug of green mint tea; i used that as the cup for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. she says sam's decided to study occupational therapy @ UQ!
-me, i'm gonna go get my naruto fix now. XD fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: