Tuesday, January 15, 2013

tuesday post 122c

good evening! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5153 (hah, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'if i had a dream'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette arrived shortly before 4pm, PIG mum demanded that i go open the door for her, which i did slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so i headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower, sending annette to go say hello to PIG mum. 'twas a nice hot shower for me - i washed and dried my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). then i headed over to the loo for one tinkle, before annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie.
-score, annette lemme make a double perfect one; that's FIVE times this month already! :D with that, i drank one mug of twinings english breakfast tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, holding the cup 'incorrectly'. and yes, i sucked the teabag once. XD
-today, annette massaged ela for around forty minutes, watching ten's 5pm news while i read our book club novel.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on thursday, and we're hitting garbo together! :D just fingers crossed that PIG mum allows me some KFC this time ...
-*sigh* thus followed ages of stupid exercises for poor ela, some for poor elf, a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch and it all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner with dearest dad, who found Q bear for me! he'd gone AWOL when PIG mum was gonna gleefully force poor ela to get the blackheads, but dad found him sitting near the TV!
-yay, the yummy rice tonight was with lotsa lettuce, @ least two slices of yummy carrot and about 2.5 teaspoonfuls of PIG mum's yummy pork mince and tomato. dinner was gulped down with an absolutely disgusting bowl of ginseng soup, which PIG mum watered down for me, hopefully preventing my nose from spurting blood. so far, her plan seems to have worked. XD
-anyways, PIG mum and i are trying to transfer my mobile photos onto the computer; i'll tell you if we succeed after one more loo trip around 9pm, so hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: