Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday Post 283e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2386. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents reheated dinner and called me over, iused the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·         After getting myself a spoon (the second consecutive day I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals of the day; thankfully I get a break toms), dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a few chunks of yummy chicken and like almost half a delicious fried frozen fish fillet. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.

·         Diner was spooned down wth one bowl of soup, after which Ela immediately released the dumbbell and I was just about to return online when dadrandomly demanded I sit on the sofa and finish watching the first half of the match. Rainbow kept me company, Ela tucked her thumb gently inside and Era happily tapped out the remaining sixteen minutes of the first half with just her middle finger. When PIG mum’s around, I always make sure to tap with both my pointer and the middle. XD

·         The instant the halftime siren sounded, I walked myselfonline,  slowly and safely back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·         Anyways, hopefully beb afterone more loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hoping everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t usually happen Fridays! XD

No comments: